Welcome To Duarte Ranch in Oakley, CA
Sales Office and Models are currently open by appointment only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925.679.4518 to get in touch with the Community Sales Team. And remember to take advantage of our virtual tours that can be found on our floor plan pages of select homes.
Duarte Ranch in Oakley is an exciting collection of new homes ranging from 2,224-3,297 sq. ft. and is close to shopping, schools, beautiful parks and so much more. Each carefully crafted home features a living space that perfectly matches your lifestyle.
Seeno Homes carries forward a tradition of quality and excellence handed down from generation to generation. Established in 1938, Seeno Homes continues to bring the same dedication, commitment, and quality workmanship, as did the generations prior, to each new home it builds.
Directions: Exit Laurel Road from Highway 4. Right on Rose Avenue. Left on Barn Dance Way. Duarte Ranch will be on your left.
- Model Home
- Move-In Ready
- Nine foot ceiling heights
- Tile flooring at entry, laundry room, bathrooms and kitchen
- Stained beech wood stair rail with painted balustrades in two story homes
- Stained beech wood cabinetry
- Granite slab counter tops with 6” backsplash and 1 ½” edge
- 5 ¼” baseboards throughout
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and hallways
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Garage door windows
- Solid surface countertops, tub and shower walls at master bath
- Fiberglass tub and shower walls in secondary bathrooms
- Chrome plumbing & light fixtures
- Precast fireplace surround
- USB port charging station for mobile device
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in family room and master bedroom
- Prepped for solar panels
- Cool roof systems
- Whole house fans in addition to air conditioning for cooling
- Dual glazed vinyl framed windows and sliding glass doors
- Efficient forced air furnace with zoning
- Energy efficient tankless water heater
- Prepped for future electric vehicle charging station
- Water efficient front yard landscaping with automatic sprinkler system
- Occupant vacancy sensor in bathrooms