We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers.
This notice applies where we are collecting “personal information” protected under the California Consumer Privacy Act, which includes but is not limited to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with a particular consumer or household.
In this notice, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Albert D. Seeno Construction Co., Discovery Builders, Inc., Discovery Homes, Seeno Homes, Discovery Realty, Inc., Starwood Realty, Baywood Property Management and their affiliated companies.
How we collect and use your personal information
We gather information that identifies particular consumers or households, including but not limited to a real name, alias, postal address, phone number, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. This information is provided to us by you. We gather this information to help us contact you and respond to your inquiries. We do not share this information with any third parties.
Providing your personal information to others
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to ask us to provide you with the following:
- (1) The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any;
- (5) The specific pieces of personal information we collect about you;
- (6) The categories of personal information that we have sold, and the third parties to whom we sold that information, if any;
- (7) The categories of personal information that we disclosed to third parties, if any.
You may request from us information about the personal information we collect about you. To do that, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.41.HOMES.
You do not need to direct us not to sell your personal information. We do not sell any personal information about you to any third parties.
As required by the California Consumer Privacy Act, we do not discriminate against consumers because they exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We do not deny goods or services; charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; provide a different level or quality of goods or services; or suggest consumers will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services; to consumers that exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.