This Policy describes how Albert D. Seeno Construction Co., Discovery Realty, Inc., Seeno Homes, Discovery Homes, and their affiliates (The “Companies”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, including our affiliates and partners) collects, uses and discloses your information (“Personal Information”) when you use any of our Services, including but not limited to:
- Company websites, pages, sites, accounts or channels accessible through any Internet or wireless enabled device (each, a “Website”);
- Company online platforms and related offerings; and
- By phone or in our locations and any other time you engage with us.
In some instances, our Website may collect and disclose information about you. The collected information about you may be used to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze usage of the Site, to improve our Website content and to customize our Website’s content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our Website and better tailor it to meet our user’s needs. We may use your first and last names, email address, your mailing address and telephone number, to contact you from time to time.
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we may collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, or to third parties’ advertisers who may advertise on the Website, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of personal information you disclose to them.
If you are a California, Nevada or Idaho resident, you have the following rights:
You can request we disclose to you the following:
- personal information we’ve collected about you, the sources from which the personal information is collected, the business purpose or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information,
- the third parties with whom we share personal information,
- the personal information we have sold about you or disclosed about you for a business purpose, and
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
You can request the following:
- That we delete the personal information we collect from you. That said, we are not required to delete your personal information in certain situations. For example, when the information is necessary in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, to provide a good or service requested by you, to comply with a legal obligation, to engage in research, to secure our websites or other online services, or to otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- That you want to opt-out of our sharing of your personally identifiable information with third parties for the direct marketing of those third parties.
These privacy policies are subject to change at any time. If there are material changes to any of these privacy policies, we will post those changes and update the effective date of this policy. The policies and procedures described herein replace all previous policies and procedures regarding this subject.