Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Keeping your home looking neat, not only shows pride of ownership but helps to retain and improve the value of your home, surrounding homes and the neighborhood. Check out these quick tips on boosting your home’s curb appeal:
1. Mow and water your lawn.
2. Pull weeds and rake leaves.
3. Trim hedges and shrubs.
4. Sweep your walkways.
5. Plant a variety of colorful flowers.
6. Clean & wash siding & windows.
7. Do paint touch ups.
8. Remove oil stains from floor.
9. Replace exterior, broken lightbulbs.