Welcome To Trio in Napa, CA
Trio at Napa is a trendy collection of new homes, both single and two story, designed in the modern farmhouse style and located in a well-established neighborhood. These stunning new homes boast open floorplans with 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3.5 bathrooms and up to 3,134 sq. ft. of living space. With limited home sites available, opportunities to own in this quaint community will not last!
Visit Our Office2012 Wine Country Ave
Napa, CA 94558 (707) 690-9569
Quick Move-In Homes Available
- Model Home
- Move-In Ready
- California Dreamer
- Pinot Bungalow
- Napa Vineyard
- Urban Cottage
- Napa Farmer
• Natural granite countertops in the kitchen
• Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with brushed nickel pull-down faucet
• 9 ft. ceiling heights throughout
• 8 ft. interior and exterior doors with satin nickel hardware
• Engineered stone countertops at bathroom and laundry
• White undermount bathroom sinks & brushed nickel faucets
• Two-tone paint with square 5 1/2” baseboard throughout
• Stairs include wood stained handrail and square wrought iron balusters
• Gas fireplace with precast surround at great room
• Solar panels included with purchase price of home*
• Garage prepped for electric vehicle charging station
• Insulated garage door with WiFi capable opener
• Multi-zone air conditioning system
• Energy efficient tankless water heater
• Energy efficient cool roof system
• Water efficient front yard landscaping with automatic sprinkler system
• Dual glazed vinyl framed windows
• Bathrooms equipped with vacancy sensor lighting and humidity sensing fans
(*See Sales Representative for details)
These gorgeous homes were designed to blend seamlessly into the Napa modern vineyard style. The exteriors include styled siding, unique color schemes, beautiful brick and stacked stone accents, a modern standing seam metal roof detail, as well as designer selected exterior lighting fixtures. Entry and garage doors are hand selected for each home elevation to create a unique and cohesive design. Enjoy the great Napa weather from the covered patio of each home equipped with recessed lighting and pre-wired for a ceiling fan.
Inside, wood stained shaker cabinet door styles and shaker interior doors feel modern and fresh. Craftsman style square moldings bring a simple elegance that complements any design. Gourmet kitchens are adorned with high end stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, built-in microwave and wall oven, and a stainless steel chimney hood. Features such as gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and freestanding primary bath soaking tubs offer a noticeable attention to detail.
Select floor plans at Trio may include or offer an optional attached Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) on the property. This configuration includes a dedicated kitchen space, full bathroom, living area and separate entrance that provide a multitude of benefits to a home.
An ADU can bring additional income in the form of rent. Offering a similar space to many newly-built apartments, they are well-suited as a functional living space for couples, young people and seniors. An ADU also lends itself well to a multi-generational household, allowing extended families to be near one another while maintaining privacy.
To learn more, please speak with a Sales Representative to see what ADU options are available.