Welcome To Reserve at Serenade in Fairfield, CA
Per the Shelter in Place Order from the County Health Officer, our Sales Office and Models are open by appointment only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.419.4035 to get in touch with the Community Sales Team. And remember to take advantage of our virtual tours that can be found on our floor plan pages of select homes.
MODEL HOMES FOR SALE!
There is something for everyone at Reserve at Serenade, Fairfield’s premier new home community! Centrally located at the crossroads of San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland and Napa, world class shopping, culinary delights, and exciting happenings are all minutes away!
Tucked along the convenient 680 corridor, Reserve at Serenade features spacious homes ranging in size from approximately 2,159-3,472 square feet. Every home at The Reserve showcases beautiful kitchens, expansive living areas, and many other noteworthy details.
Seeno Homes carries forward a tradition of quality and excellence handed down from generation to generation. Established in 1938, Seeno Homes continues to bring the same dedication, commitment, and quality workmanship, as did the generations prior, to each new home it builds.
- Model Home
- Move-In Ready
- Dual glazed vinyl framed windows and sliding glass doors
- Forced air furnace with automatic day & night temperature settings
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in great room and master bedroom
- Cool roof systems
- Energy efficient cooktop
- Automatic humidity sensing bath fans
- Whole house fan
- Energy efficient tankless water heater
- Tile flooring at entry, laundry, bathrooms and kitchen
- Undermount bahtroom sinks
- Chrome plumbing and light fixtures throughout
- Marble e-stone tub/shower surrounds in master bathroom
- Marble e-stone vanity countertops in all bathrooms
- Pre-wired for cable television in all bedrooms and family room
- 5 1/4” baseboards throughout
- Full side and rear yard fencing
- Granite slab kitchen counter with 1 1/2” edge
- Double compartment kitchen sink and pull-out faucet
- Luminous recessed LED overhead lighting in kitchen area
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and hallways
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- USB charging stations at kitchen